Sunday, March 18, 2018

Now What?

     So everything seems to be sorted out and I am ready to film. I'm not going to lie, I really am not too sure what else I can do to get ready for shooting. At the moment, everything is ready and I'm just waiting to film the scene. My friend Daan agreed to play the other character in the opening and is free to film on Friday. He is actually really excited to be doing this but is quite upset I didn't give the main role to him. I'm sure he doesn't really mind that much though
.
     Although I'm at a bit of a standstill, I have been thinking of camera shots I would like to attempt. I would definitely like to take an establishing shot of the fields as the car pulls up to the parking lot. I don't know how I could do this but I am definitely going to try my best. I have realized there are quite a few shots I want to take that will be challenging. It's all a learning process though. I'm going to be experimenting different ways to get pull off shots that are quite difficult for a student with no budget, no high-tech equipment, and no crew. It's just going to be my two actors that will be helping me. If I fail at these shots I envision then so be it, at least I attempted them and can learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI