Friday, April 6, 2018

Final Touches

I have nearly finished the product. I got my camera, put the new footage into Premier, and edited the final parts. This time, I began from the beginning of the video and started with the first shot of Gordon getting out the car. I went from clip to clip, putting them in chronologically until they reached the footage I had already edited. It looks great. I then went went to the part where there is the transition and deleted a few clips to fit in the newly recorded parts. Everything seemed fine apart from a few problems but they weren't too hard for me to fix. The transition worked well and was much better to what I previously had.

I was almost finished with it all but I just needed to put in the title and opening credits. This is when I realized I didn't think of one of the most important parts of the film. The title. I did have thoughts throughout the process of some names like Running, Keep Going, and Rise. "Rise" was my first choice as that is what I'm basing the movie on. It's about two teens that want to become pro, rising up and making a name for themselves. There was also a few shots that implemented this like the spiral shot. It's a low angle shot that then rises to the top. So I stopped thinking of names and just decided to call it "Rise". 

When thinking about how I should display the text I had a pretty good idea on how I would like It. I put the title in big white letters on top of the part where it's high angle of Gordon walking towards the field. I then put the other credits before that shot.

And so this was it. I had finally finished editing it. The final product was complete and all I needed to to do next is do my CCR.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI