Sunday, March 25, 2018

Next step

     After the first day of filming I was really quite proud of myself when I looked at all the clips I recorded. The next step is to begin editing. I don't have any video editing software and I don't want to use a free one that limits things I can do. I've decided to use Adobe Premiere Pro but there is a problem. It's quite confusing. Luckily I have an easy solution. I'm just gonna have to watch videos on how to use and play around with it. Around half a year ago I bought my camera but I wanted to learn how to post process my pictures. I bought a subscription for a package of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. I started getting quite into it and began watching videos on YouTube on how to edit my pictures. I practiced a bit and quickly improved in a matter of days.

     I'm going to start watching YouTube videos on how to use the software and hopefully I will pick it up as easy as I did with editing photos. Luckily because I learned how to edit photos and have learned all about contrast, exposure, white balance, etc. I shouldn't have a problem with color grading the clips. The only thing I really need to learn is how to use the software itself and the different tools and things that can improve the video. As soon as I start watching some videos I will begin editing the footage I have and playing around with it. I might edit some clips I recorded when I went to Wynwood with my friends when I was trying to attempt a B-roll. This could be good practice for me before I start editing the actual project but I'm not certain I will actually do it. It depends on how busy I am with school and my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI