Sunday, March 4, 2018

My Equipment

     I have an update on the opening ideas. Since I want it to mostly be music, I have come to the decision that I don't want there to be any dialog in the opening. I have chosen this because of a few reasons. One of the biggest reasons is because of my equipment. After looking at some examples of previous student work, I couldn't help notice the quality in sound. Some of the videos I watched were really good but the quality of the sound just threw me off. Unfortunately, I don't have a microphone that can produce decent sound so the alternative would have to be my iPhone, and from what I learned in the foley project earlier on in the year, it's not great. Having the music for the majority of the opening will allow me to use only a bit of sound recording. This decision works perfect with my plan and I think it's the right choice.
 
Image result for dslr nikon d3400
 Talking about equipment, lets talk on what I do actually have. Luckily I bought a new DSLR camera last year so that will be an advantage. It does a pretty good job recording and I've learned how to use the camera to it's fullest extent. I don't have a tripod which is not good but I have asked a few of my friends so hopefully I can borrow one or I will just buy a cheap one online. As for my editing software, I'm most likely going to use Adobe premier. That pretty much goes for what gear I will be using. I'm sure I'll find use of more equipment, but for now, this is what I will be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI