Saturday, March 3, 2018

Building the Foundation

     I managed to get an idea of how I want this opening to be. A few months ago I saw the movie, Baby driver and I absolutely loved it. I think the reason I enjoyed it so much is due to the music going along with what is being shown on screen so well. The main character would always be listening to music and would always function well with it. Thinking of the movie got me remembering the opening. There wasn't a single word said and only music playing over an intense car chase.  This gave me an idea to have a similar opening where my main character would put on some earphones and music would be playing on screen. As the music is being played, the character will be training on a soccer field alone. This would be a little montage of him with the ball kicking and running with it.

     For the song, I originally wanted Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes but it's got copy right claim. For now I am gonna leave it and hopefully I will hear a song that will suit my idea. As for the actual story plot itself, I'm still trying to think of ideas and put them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI