Friday, March 2, 2018

Introduction

     So it begins. My name is Jamie Levene, I’m from London, England and I’m a senior at Cypress Bay. The project we have been getting ready for months is finally here and I’m both excited and a bit nervous. When choosing what to do for my project, I thought about it quite a lot. I wanted to do something that’s right for me and is the most enjoyable. It then became an easy choice to choose the film opening. I want to do something with film in the future so choosing the film opening is both a test and practice for me. I think doing the film opening will be an overall better experience over the magazine.

     Then there was the decision of having a partner or to go solo. One of my friends did ask me if I wanted to be in a group but I ultimately decided to be a lone wolf and be independent on this project. I chose this because I want full control of the decisions that will be made through this process. I don’t want to rely on someone else and I want the final project to be done purely my me and not someone else. It might be a bit more challenging doing it on my own but I like to challenge myself and see what I can do.

     After completing step one, I moved on to step two which is choosing the genre I want my film to be. My decision is to do a sport drama. This was really easy for me to decide as soccer is a big passion of mine so putting two of my passions together (soccer and film) seems like a good idea to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI