Sunday, April 8, 2018

The End

The End of the long process has come. I am both relieved but saddened about this. The whole experience really has been a big learning process and I've learned so much about my abilities through it all. I've made plenty of mistakes and many successes. At this point in time, I have finished everything. The CCR and Opening itself is complete and is available to watch. This was the first real small film I have ever done that's done purely by me alone and I'm pretty proud of myself. Hopefully this will be a first of many, and as the years go by, I will improve more and more.

I want to thank both my two friends, Gordon and Daan for helping me through this process as I know I can be a bit hard to work with. They didn't have to be apart of this but they chose to and did a great job. Once I finished everything it felt like huge weights on my shoulders have fallen off and have given me something to be proud of. Hopefully people enjoy the final product but even If they don't, I will still be happy. If there is one thing I have learned, criticism is helpful and It only makes me improve and strive to do better. I really am thankful for this project and hopefully this wont be the last you hear from me ;)

Fin. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI