Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Almost Ready To FIlm

     I finally have a date for filming. Next week Friday the 23rd, we will be going to regional to film. I asked Gordon yesterday if he was available this day and he agreed. So when I think everything is sorted I still have a problem for the other character that will be in my opening. I still don't have an actor for this role. I have asked around and I still haven't found one. So what will I do? I will have to maybe change the scene a little.

     An idea I have thought of is to get another one of my friends to be in it and take the role of the older man. Instead of the film being a traditional root of the student and the mentor, I am thinking about changing it to be about two friends trying to reach their goals by helping each other. It literally would be almost the same to my original plan of the man spotting the protagonist and watching him train. It just would be another kid around the same age watching and him realizing how good the protagonist is and how he wants to train with him. This idea is just as good as the other one in my opinion as I think it is different. We have seen the mentor and the student route many times for so long now and I would like to try something different.
 
     For the actor, I am thinking between two of my friends, it just depends which one wants to do it more and if even one of them will be available. So hopefully I will have that sorted out. That just leaves me two more tasks I need to do before I start filming. I still need to get a tripod for more stabilization and most importantly I need to choose the music. This hopefully will be done for the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI