Sunday, March 11, 2018

Organizing Everything

    So what now? Start filming? Nope. I wished it was that easy but it isn't. I still have things I need to do before I start filming. I've got to get actors, locations, dates, and more. Luckily I have sorted a few of those out already. 

     For my main actor I will be using one of my best friends, Gordon Phipps. He is a great soccer player that plays for Cypress Bay and will be joining the USF team next year. He is the perfect athlete I could use. He agreed to my request and is willing to film whenever I need him. What I don't have is an older actor for the other character in the opening. I will be asking around if anyone knows someone that would be willing to help. 

     For the location, I have decided to shoot it in Regional by YMCA. I am still undecided on filming on a big open soccer field or the small turf field. I think that decision will be on filming day as I will get a better picture on how I want it. 

     Filming dates has still not been decided but I will be decided it soon. Once I have a few more things sorted out I will make the date.

Filming day is coming soon and I'm quite excited to film it. Hopefully we can film everything all in one day before the light runs out but if not, I'm just gonna have to get a day with similar weather. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

https://youtu.be/1wip7JcgGuI